Recognizing Employee Excellence
Excellence in Public Service Awards
Our employees’ commitment to public service is our greatest asset. To showcase the achievements that result from this dedication, the executive leadership team presents Excellence in Public Service Awards twice a year. Employees of all divisions of Commonwealth Medicine and our affiliate, UHealthSolutions (formerly Public Sector Partners), are eligible.
Launched in 2009, these public service awards acknowledge extraordinary efforts to achieve and support the goals and mission of Commonwealth Medicine and UHealthSolutions.
The awards for Excellence in Public Service single out employees at all levels who have contributed through their achievements, innovation, leadership, and exemplary performance.
The awards may be given to recognize public service excellence in any of these areas:
- Attainment of recognized research
- Exceptional quality impact
- Exemplary leadership
- Achievement of significant improvements in cost savings/recovery
- Exceptional client service or staff relations
- Commitment to public service
- Attainment of enterprise goals
- Dedication to furthering Commonwealth Medicine's mission