The Center for Health Policy & Research launches new website
“Our new website really showcases the knowledge and expertise we offer our clients,” said David F. Polakoff, M.D., M.Sc., CHPR director, and chief medical officer and associate dean, Commonwealth Medicine.
With over 20 years of experience, CHPR focuses on assisting public health and human service agencies, non-profits, and other organizations. The Center’s team uses a clinical eye to help analyze data, improve outcomes, enhance patient experience and reduce the costs of health care.
On the new CHPR site, you can learn more about the Center’s work in:
- Leading primary care practice redesign and patient-centered medical homes;
- Developing Health insurance exchanges in support of ACA regulations;
- Working to overcome barriers for the intellectually disabled, and for employment of people with disabilities;
- Supporting Medicaid programs across the broad spectrum of health care delivery; and
- Helping develop and train the future health care workforce.
The new website has a searchable database that contains peer-reviewed journal articles, technical reports, white papers and presentations prepared by CHPR faculty and staff. You can create custom searches to view the work by a specific topic, author, date range, presentation or various publication type. This database will be updated regularly.