We provide services to health and human service agencies, hospital systems and other health care organizations, and work with clients to implement a variety of health-related programs and initiatives that improve health care quality and reduce costs. In addition, our access to UMass Medical School’s clinical resources broadens the services we can provide to our clients.
Our experienced consultants possess the skills and abilities necessary to help organizations develop and improve the delivery of health care services and programs. Complex health care challenges demand rigorous project management that will allow for optimal success. Our experience with health care delivery systems, and state and local health care agencies, allows us to provide clients with the ability to recognize issues before they arise and efficiently deliver projects on time and on budget.
We can address a range of issues and are able to provide our services in a variety of ways, such as:
- Developing, implementing, supporting, and leading new programs and services for clients, including patient-centered medical homes and performance and quality initiatives.
- Providing project manager(s) and project coordinator support to our clients to oversee the project through its entire lifecycle.
- For more complex projects with multiple work streams, establishing a project office to ensure that all project resources are working in synch throughout the project lifecycle.
- When organizations have a group of strategic initiatives — especially those that are associated with key investments — they may need to establish a Project Portfolio Management Office. This entity has several critical attributes, which may include features of a Project Office, but are particularly focused on:
- Managing capital investment initiatives from a single, enterprise-wide system
- Creating a single, centralized database for project and portfolio information and metrics
- Providing performance transparency to enhance monitoring of a strategic plan