UMass Medical School Medicaid experts will discuss how we help states navigate high-priority challenges, contain Medicaid costs and improve outcomes at the National Association of Medicaid Directors (NAMD) Fall Conference, November 6-8, Arlington, VA. Our team will be at booth 74.
As a public entity, we are committed to creating and supporting a more sustainable Medicaid administrative model for our clients. We are experts in developing and implementing innovative financing and savings initiatives and creating delivery system and payment reform models to better manage long-term services and supports.
- Medicaid Consulting and Operations
- $50 billion saved for a state Medicaid program over the life of our partnership.
- $25 saved for every $1 spent for a Medicaid pharmacy program.
- Delivery System and Payment Reform
- Managed Long-Term Services and Supports
- Medicare Eligibility Enhancement
- $70-75 million saved in states by identifying Medicaid recipients with missed federal benefits.
- $100 million saved and recovered in Medicare premium overpayments for multiple states.