To apply for a residency position at UMass Medical School, you must be able to confirm the following:
- Receipt of (or anticipated completion of) a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from a college accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- Eligibility for registered Massachusetts pharmacist licensure at the start of the residency program
- Eligibility for registration in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Resident Matching Program
Our application deadline is Friday, January 3, 2020
A completed application must include the following, which should be submitted through PhORCAS:
- Letter of intent outlining personal goals and objectives for the residency program
- Three letters of recommendation, utilizing the candidate recommendation form through PhORCAS. (Applicants submitting a reference from a UMass Clinical Pharmacy Services team member are encouraged to obtain a fourth reference.)
- Current curriculum vitae
- Official transcript from the ACPE-accredited pharmacy school awarding the doctoral pharmacy degree. Other undergraduate transcripts from other institutions not directly correlated with the pharmacy degree being awarded are not required.
Please note: Our program does not accept applications via mail or scanned documents at this time. All materials should be submitted through PhORCAS. On-site interviews are required for selected applicants. Candidates chosen for an on-site interview for the 2020-2021 program year should plan for the following interview dates: Feb 3 (Mon), Feb 4 (Tues) and/or Feb 8 (Fri).
*NOTE: This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.