Designing new health care programs involves careful planning, organization, financing, and management. Our team provides program development and design services that enable our clients to better manage existing programs and maximize the success of new programs.
We have led and participated in the design of numerous health care programs, including:
- Supporting the Massachusetts Patient-Centered Medical Home Initiative from its earliest design phase through its implementation.
- Supporting development of the One Care: MassHealth plus Medicare State Demonstration, an innovative program to integrate care for people eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare in Massachusetts. Our team was involved from initial analysis through design and drafting and finally implementation and ongoing stakeholder engagement
- Providing the Care Transformation Collaborative of Rhode Island with leadership, project management, program development, and subcontract management support.
- Planning implementation of the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Demonstration to help MassHealth, the Massachusetts Medicaid program, enhance its behavioral health services while containing costs.
- Developing a program to help MassHealth enhance its behavioral health services while containing costs.
- Supporting design, analysis and drafting of Medicaid 1115 and 1915(c) waivers
- Creating a Board of Hearings process to give MassHealth patients a means of appealing coverage decisions — and a forum for MassHealth to defend them.
- Implementing Work Without Limits, a statewide effort to promote employment opportunities and outcomes for people with disabilities in Massachusetts
- Collaborating with corrections systems to develop health services and respiratory management programs.
- Securing a federal Balancing Incentive Program grant, obtaining stakeholder input, developing a plan, and leading implementation of structural changes and system enhancements.