By engaging our project management office, clients benefit from:
- Alignment of their projects and initiatives, ensuring cohesion between their internal departments
- Risk management mitigation that reduces the potential of future issues that could take time and resources away from more critical initiatives
- Implementation of a strategic governance structure that creates clearly defined roles and responsibilities, ensuring streamlined work processes
We typically assist clients with their most mission-critical and strategic projects. This quality standards-based group utilizes Project Management Institute (PMI), Lean Six-Sigma, Agile, or client-defined best practices to ensure on-time and on-budget completion of projects. Our experience and flexibility allow us to operate in a variety of roles best suited to meet the requirements of each engagement and each client.
Our relevant experience includes:
- Collaborating with government officials, advocacy groups, and subject matter experts in managing the development and implementation of Worcester’s strategic plan, the Worcester Task Force on Public Health Strategic Plan, which resulted in the city redefining its Board of Health.
- Leading the implementation of a patient-centered medical home program to transform primary care in Rhode Island. The program, Care Transformation Collaborative of Rhode Island (CTC), included input from Rhode Island payers, providers, purchasers, consumers and other leaders. Through this program, the state developed, implemented, evaluated, refined and implemented models to deliver high-quality, comprehensive primary care.