Surveys are among the most effective tools for helping health services organizations collect timely, relevant, and actionable data about their member or patient populations, the service provider landscape, and their workforce. A well-designed survey can help guide tactical and strategic initiatives as well as support their evaluation.
Our survey research experts work closely with clients to develop thoughtfully-crafted, effective, and targeted surveys. With our vast experience, we know what to ask, who to ask, and how to ask for your survey to yield solid insights to guide reliable decision making.
- Customized surveys – No two organizations are exactly alike. That's why every survey we design is customized to meet each client's specific needs and concerns.
- Responsive service – Our commitment to service excellence frames every step of the survey process. We listen closely to our clients and ensure that our service continually meets their needs.
- In-house call center – Our interviewers are trained in conducting surveys in the health care space and are experienced in surveying vulnerable populations. Their exceptional skills enhance our surveys' quality, improving response rates, and the accuracy of research results.
- Custom reporting and communication – Our research experts are skilled at analyzing survey results and transforming data into clear and actionable insights.
Our clients include federal and state government agencies, nonprofit organizations, academic institutions, medical practices, and private sector clients. In addition to customized surveys, we have extensive experience conducting various standardized surveys, such as the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) surveys. Our services include:
- Survey planning and design, including identifying the client's research priorities, designing survey questions, instrument development by mode, and piloting/cognitive testing
- Sampling, including sample frame construction and selecting the most suitable sampling methodology
- Data collection tailored to research needs, including mail, phone, online, mixed-mode, and web intercept surveys, as well as qualitative in-depth interviews
- Analysis and Reporting customized to the client's information needs, applying univariate and/or multivariate analyses, and presenting survey findings through visually rich, easy-to-read reports
We are approved by CMS as a survey vendor for the Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Enrollee survey. Learn about our QHP Enrollee Survey capabilities.